California is the most populated and third-largest state in the US and is home to some of the most famous locations in the world—from Hollywood and Silicon Valley to the redwood forest and Death Valley, California represents an incredible variety of geography and culture. The state is known as the birthplace of the film industry, the personal computer, and hippie counterculture as well as the site of the 1848 Gold Rush. As the source of some of the most innovative, game-changing ideas and inventions in recent memory, California is the perfect host to small businesses and independent professionals who cater to a wide range of customers.
- Out of 222,821 weddings, 51,249 couples chose to hire a full-service wedding planner. It cost them about $3,600, but saved them time and stress.
- California has more chiropractors than optometrists and more physical therapists than dentists.
- While California contains 85,377 auto repair mechanics, the state has only 14,812 auto body workers for its 28 million registered vehicles.
- Construction accounts for a whopping 5.2% of all industries in California with a combined 816,430 people in the workforce.
- Californian couples spent about $250 on wedding invitations this past year; they spent an average of $118 on postage alone.
- The state has 87,944 carpenters for its 12+ million housing units. That’s 136 houses for every carpenter to service.
California is one of the best places to live for the high volume of options you have in hiring a provider for any service. The number and diversity of industries in the state are staggering, and you can be confident that an expert professional is out there for any task you may need.
It’s hard to make decisions with so many choices, but, luckily, we’ve done the work for you. Our hiring lists showcase only the best, so choose a city to start getting things done.