Best Financial Advisors in San Pedro


We did the research for you!

Learn more
  • checkbox
  • checkbox
    User Reviews
  • checkbox
    Mystery Shopping Calls

Financial Advisors FAQs

Learn more
808 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731
San Pedro, CA 90731
  • Tax Preparation

Frishta Amala CPA & Tax Services helps clients in San Pedro make sound financial decisions. The firm aids individuals, small start-ups, and large corporations in finding solutions to domestic and international tax matters. It helps in taxation filings and delivers tax consulting services for audits, collection settlements, and offshore tax havens. The company's representatives help in the tax preparation for corporations, LLP and LLC, estates and trusts, and partnerships. Frishta Amala CPA & Tax Services has staff members who speak Arabic, English, and Spanish.

808 W 9th St, San Pedro, CA 90731
San Pedro, CA 90731

Website(310) 833-1065

Show Number

We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources. Each provider is evaluated based on the quality and quantity of their reviews, their presence on multiple review sites, and their average minimum rating.

Online Profiles:

1 (Good)

Average Review Score:

5 / 5 ( Best)

Total Reviews:

2 (Good)

Score Consistency:

Consistent (Best)

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Should I hire a financial advisor before buying a house?
A: While not always necessary, a financial advisor could help you decide how large of a mortgage to apply for, how much money to put down, and how to balance the purchase with other savings and investment goals.
Q: What experience should I look for in a financial advisor?
A:  If you have specific goals or a unique financial situation, look for a financial advisor with expertise in that area. For example, some financial advisors specialize in working with millennials or focus on socially responsible investing.
Q: Can my financial planner help with taxes?
A: Financial advisors aren’t necessarily accountants or tax preparers, so don’t expect them to prepare your taxes for you. However, they may be able to provide tax-related advice to help you optimize your returns and deductions. If you need an advisor who can file your taxes, look for one who is also a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

Read All FAQS

Wrong city? Here are some nearby places:

Search for Financial Advisors near you