Last updated:

Best Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys in Vancouver, WA

Our Recommended Top 4

We did the research for you!

  • Licensing
  • User Reviews
  • Mystery Shopping Calls

Our goal is to connect people with the best local professionals. We scored Vancouver Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys on more than 25 variables across five categories, and analyzed the results to give you a hand-picked list of the best.



4Top Picks

Learn about our selection process.


featured provider = Featured Provider

506 Second Avenue, Suite 1400-4025, Vancouver, WA 98104 Rating

Review Sources

4.5 (8)

Why choose this provider?

The Hornbuckle Firm caters to clients in Vancouver. It counsels victims and their families adversely affected by nursing home abuse. The firm aggressively investigates at-fault parties to receive compensation for the client's injuries. It also works on medical malpractice cases and represents individuals hurt by surgical errors. Stephen Hornbuckle, its namesake, has spent more than 20 years in the legal profession. He is a member of the Washington State Association for Justice and is licensed to practice in Texas.

  • General Negligence

Suite 108 1014 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98660 Rating

Why choose this provider?

Jane Clark Legal serves nursing home and rehab center abuse victims and their families in Vancouver. The firm handles cases involving medical errors, improper or delayed medical treatments, malnutrition and dehydration, falls, traumatic brain injuries, and infections. While its attorneys are experienced in court trials, they prefer to negotiate maximum settlements for clients to avoid the stress of litigation. Partner Jane Clark has over 30 years of experience and is a member of the Washington State Association for Justice. She was named one of America's Top 100 Attorneys for 2023.

13100 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR 97015 Rating

Review Sources

4.2 (27)

Why choose this provider?

Robert G. Dolton, Attorneys at Law, represents clients in Vancouver. It handles personal injury cases that involve nursing home negligence and elder abuse. The law firm also deals with accidents and injuries caused by road traffic, dog bites, vehicles, public transportation, toxic substances, and medical malpractice. In addition, it helps clients with matters related to estate law. Founder and managing partner Robert G. Dolton helps other attorneys resolve personal injury disputes as an arbitrator and mediator. He has been practicing law since 1981.

  • General Negligence

1104 Main Street, Suite 400, Vancouver, WA 98660 Rating

Why choose this provider?

For over a century, the Law Firm of Greenen & Greenen PLLC has been handling cases for Vancouver clients. It adopts an aggressive strategy to obtain damages for nursing home abuse victims. The firm pursues their interests in mediation and litigation settings. It also helps families file petitions for guardianships to provide for the needs of their loved ones. Its other practice areas include estate planning and criminal law. One of its practitioners, Ronald Greenen, is admitted to practice in the U.S. Supreme Court.

Compare our Top Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys

NameExpertise RatingAddressPromotionsLearn more
The Hornbuckle Firm
506 Second Avenue, Suite 1400-4025, Vancouver, WA 98104
Jane Clark Legal
Suite 108 1014 Franklin Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
Robert G. Dolton Attorneys at Law
13100 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR 97015
The Law Firm of Greenen & Greenen PLLC
1104 Main Street, Suite 400, Vancouver, WA 98660

Disclaimer:  Consumers utilizing are free to communicate and contract with any lawyer they choose. is not involved in the confidential attorney-client relationship. Featured lawyers pay a reasonable advertising cost to market their legal services with and must meet similar selection criteria as other lawyers. All cases are different. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.


  • What is the non-emergency contact number for the local police station in Vancouver, Washington?

    For non-emergency situations in Vancouver, you can dial 360-693-3111, which can direct you to the local police station hotline.

  • What are the different types of abuse that a resident can experience in a nursing home in Vancouver?

    According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, there are various types of abuse that a resident can experience in a nursing home in Vancouver. These include physical, mental, sexual, emotional, and psychological abuse. Financial abuse also belongs to this category since it is reported that some staff members of the facility improperly or illegally use the resident's property, assets, or funds.

  • Who can be held liable for nursing home abuse in Vancouver?

    In Vancouver, if a nursing home fails to comply with standard nursing home practices, they can be held liable for the resident's injuries. Other than the facility, the person who committed the abuse, the manufacturer of medical or cleaning products, and the maintenance company are possible defendants in nursing home abuse.

  • What Washington legislation safeguards vulnerable adults in Vancouver?

    Washington’s Abuse of Vulnerable Adults Act, Chapter 74.34 RCW, protects vulnerable adults in Vancouver who have been subjected to abuse, neglect, financial exploitation, or abandonment. This law includes procedures for reporting abuse to the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services and also gives mistreated vulnerable adults a reason to take legal action.

  • Who is qualified as a vulnerable adult in a nursing home in Vancouver?

    The Vulnerable Adult Statute only protects elderly people who are receiving medical care from DSHS-licensed professionals. In addition, it protects residents of nursing homes in Vancouver with that license. Furthermore, these vulnerable adults must have received services from someone under contract by DSHS under RCW 74.09.

  • What should you do if you suspect that your elderly loved one is being mistreated in the nursing home facility in Vancouver?

    If you think that your elderly loved one is being abused in their nursing home in Vancouver, you must remove your loved one from the facility as soon as possible. You should then contact the district attorney’s office and law enforcement to report the abuse and reach out to an attorney if necessary.