Best Tax Services in Vienna


We did the research for you!

Learn more
  • checkbox
  • checkbox
    User Reviews
  • checkbox
    Mystery Shopping Calls

Tax Services FAQs

Learn more
8300 Boone Boulevard, Vienna, VA 22182
Vienna, VA 22182

Shakoori & Associates CPAs is a CPA firm based in Vienna that offers a wide range of accounting, advisory, and tax services. Committed to helping clients achieve financial goals, the firm focuses on giving personalized service to each client, handling tax planning and bookkeeping needs. It also provides new business advisory and individual and business tax preparation services. Shakoori & Associates CPAs takes pride in having proactive professionals who are up-to-date with the current tax laws and legislations.

8300 Boone Boulevard, Vienna, VA 22182
Vienna, VA 22182


We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources. Each provider is evaluated based on the quality and quantity of their reviews, their presence on multiple review sites, and their average minimum rating.

Online Profiles:

1 (Good)

Average Review Score:

5 / 5 ( Best)

Total Reviews:

1 (Good)

Score Consistency:

Consistent (Best)

We hire mystery shoppers to call our providers anonymously and evaluate them. Providers who respond quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and communicate politely score higher.

Responsiveness: A+

Friendliness: A+

Helpfulness: A+

Detail: A+

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Do tax accountants need to be CPAs?
A: Tax accountants are not required to be CPAs but many are. This is because accountants who are also CPAs are often looked at as being more credible and qualified if they're in private practice. It also qualifies them for more responsibilities as they move up in their careers.
Q: How much do tax accountants make?
A: The annual earnings of tax accounts and preparers varies widely based on their level of experience and employer. According to Forbes, the average earnings for an accountant can reach $95,000 in some states, while tax preparers usually earn less.
Q: How do I become a tax accountant?
A: To become a tax accountant, you need to receive a traditional bachelor's degree in accounting and training — either as part of your education or separately — in your local, state, and federal tax codes. Many tax professionals receive post-graduate certifications, such as the CPA, although this isn't required.

Read All FAQS

Wrong city? Here are some nearby places:

Other top picks in your area

Search for Tax Services near you