Best Speech Pathologists in Herndon


We did the research for you!

Learn more
  • checkbox
  • checkbox
    User Reviews
  • checkbox
    Mystery Shopping Calls

Speech Pathologists FAQs

Learn more
2622 Quincy Adams Drive, Herndon, VA 20171
Herndon, VA 20171

Expressive Speech & Feeding is a speech therapy business serving the residents of Herndon and the nearby communities. The company's founder, Janine Segner, has been working as a speech pathologist for over a decade, and she works with those who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, down syndrome, and articulation disorder. She also helps toddlers and children who have had delays in learning to speak. Segner has additional experience with feeding therapies for babies.

2622 Quincy Adams Drive, Herndon, VA 20171
Herndon, VA 20171

InstagramWebsite(703) 672-0634

Show Number

We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources. Each provider is evaluated based on the quality and quantity of their reviews, their presence on multiple review sites, and their average minimum rating.

Online Profiles:

2 (Better)

Average Review Score:

5 / 5 ( Best)

Total Reviews:

33 (Best)

Score Consistency:

Consistent (Best)

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How do I become a speech therapist assistant?
A: There are three pathways a person can take to become a speech therapist assistant.
  • Option One: Complete a two-year SLPA program
  • Option Two: Have a Bachelor’s degree in communication sciences and disorders and complete the ASHA’s Online SLPA course.
  • Option Three: Have an associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, complete an SLPA certificate program, and complete the ASHA’s Online SLPA course.
Q: How much do speech pathologists make?
A: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary for a speech-language pathologist is $80,480 per year or $38.69 per hour. However, this can differ depending on which state you work in, how much you work, and who you work for.
Q: What degree do you need to be a speech pathologist?
A: A speech pathologist needs to complete two degrees: an undergraduate degree and a graduate degree. The undergraduate degree includes prerequisite courses to qualify for the graduate program. These courses are usually linguistics, phonetics, semantics, psychology, and human development. The graduate degree is in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Sciences and Disorders.

Read All FAQS

Wrong city? Here are some nearby places:

Other top picks in your area

Search for Speech Pathologists near you