- Life Insurance
Why choose this provider?
Senior Savings Group specializes in providing Medicare health insurance plans in Greensboro and the surrounding areas. The original Medicare benefits mandated by the federal government cover 80% of hospital and medical expenses. The other 20% can still be heavy for some people. For this reason, the company offers Plan C and Plan D options, which are commonly known as Medicare Advantage and Medicare prescription plans. These plans help cover the cost of prescription medicine and common needs such as dental and vision services.