Best Tax Services in Canoga Park


We did the research for you!

Learn more
  • checkboxLicensing
  • checkboxUser Reviews
  • checkboxMystery Shopping Calls

Tax Services FAQs

Learn more
LNK Tax Group logo

LNK Tax Group

25350 Magic Mountain Parkway, Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Business Description

LNK Tax Group offers tax preparation and bookkeeping services in Canoga Park. The company works on the finances of businesses and individuals belonging to industries such as entertainment and real estate. Its tax services include representing businesses when they are scheduled for audits. It can also prepare individual tax returns and ensure that tax credits and deductions are fully accounted for. With over 20 years of experience in the field, the firm strives to keep track of the current tax laws.


We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources. Each provider is evaluated based on the quality and quantity of their reviews, their presence on multiple review sites, and their average minimum rating.
5.0 / 5 (28)
5.0 / 5 (12)


We hire mystery shoppers to call our providers anonymously and evaluate them. Providers who respond quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and communicate politely score higher.
Back to Providers

Frequently Asked Questions

Do tax accountants need to be CPAs?

Tax accountants are not required to be CPAs but many are. This is because accountants who are also CPAs are often looked at as being more credible and qualified if they're in private practice. It also qualifies them for more responsibilities as they move up in their careers.

How much do tax accountants make?

The annual earnings of tax accounts and preparers varies widely based on their level of experience and employer. According to Forbes, the average earnings for an accountant can reach $95,000 in some states, while tax preparers usually earn less.

How do I become a tax accountant?

To become a tax accountant, you need to receive a traditional bachelor's degree in accounting and training — either as part of your education or separately — in your local, state, and federal tax codes. Many tax professionals receive post-graduate certifications, such as the CPA, although this isn't required.

Read All FAQS